What Are Ducted Air-Conditioning Systems?
Air-conditioning systems come in various shapes and sizes, the one you choose will depend on the size of your property, the area that needs to be cooled, your budget and your preferences. Unlike many common air-conditioning units that require split machines in each room, ducted air-conditioning systems are hidden by ceilings or beams that are made from plasterboard. This also adds a nice touch of architectural appeal to your property.
The system comes installed with a cooling and a dehumidification function, unlike other traditional air-conditioning systems. The air that flows into the indoor spaces spreads evenly throughout your house via ducts that have outlet nozzles at the end, placed in each room.
Easy To Operate
- The entire system is managed from a single remote point. You can choose the temperature, the switch-on & switch-off time, the operating speed, the dehumidification function that increases energy savings.
- One of the main advantages of the ducted air-conditioning system is definitely its aesthetic appeal. This system helps to get rid of the excess clutter that gets in the way of your furnishings.
- Compared to a split system, the energy consumption is considerably lower and both of them are sized almost identically. A single machine provides chilled air throughout the entire house.
- A good system will have lower noise levels; ducted systems are definitely quieter than wall systems as the main unit is enclosed within a structure.
- This system is perfect for large homes or houses that have multiple levels as is difficult to cool every room is a smaller, single-storey house.
- The design of the system is perfectly designed to distribute the airflow in all directions, without being directed at the people inside. The design should also prevent sudden temperature changes in between rooms.
Additional Tips For Installation Of Ducted Air Condition Systems
- You can choose a zone climate control to prevent excess energy consumption. This will allow you to maintain different temperatures in the different
- The temperature difference in each room should be sufficient to differentiate between living and sleeping areas of your house.
- The cleaning can easily be done by removing the grids of the delivery nozzles.
Why Hire Us?
There are a number of factors that differentiate us from other companies such as:
- The professionals working will install the ducted system efficiently and in no time.
- We are a licensed and insured company and provide prompt and reliable services.
- Our experts will go about the installation with the utmost care and safety.
- We use the best equipment in our work and also provide guarantees for our services.
For Ducted Air-Conditioning systems installations, contact the professionals at All Star Services today for quick, efficient work, amazing service and guaranteed quality work that is done beyond your expectations. For additional services please call us on 1300 571 758 or you can get in touch via this Contact Us form.